Our founder & CEO Trish Ringley has been a NICU nurse since 1997.
Since then, she has devoted her entire nursing career to caring for the tiniest babies, as well as to helping families through the harrowing ordeal of having a newborn in the intensive care unit.
She realized that NICU families struggle to find the products they crave to support them during their NICU experience.
So in 2014, Every Tiny Thing was born to provide the products parents need and deserve.
Why Choose Every Tiny Thing?
We Understand The NICU
When you have a baby in the NICU, you need guidance and trust from people who understand just what you're going through.
And when you're buying items for NICU babies and their families, you need to know you're buying products that will truly work for the unique environment of the neonatal intensive care unit.
As seasoned NICU professionals and families, we understand how the NICU works and only recommend items that are highly useful during NICU times.
We Understand NICU Families
The neonatal intensive care unit places families under stress that's unlike any other. We firmly believe that families can thrive in the NICU, in spite of the stress that goes along with a NICU admission.
By empowering parents to get involved, learn about their babies, speak up for their needs, and becoming active in their baby's care, Every Tiny Thing helps families turn the NICU journey from one of fear and helplessness to one of joy, hope, and beauty.
We Believe in NICU BAbies
NICU babies are some of the strongest babies in the world!
Whether they're preemies, micropreemies, or full term babies who need surgery, medication, or any other medical interventions, they are incredibly inspiring.
While they are receiving the wonderful medical attention they need, they also deserve extra special love and attention.
- Provide specialty items that are specifically suited to the needs of all NICU babies, whether preemies or full-term
- Be a reliable source of high-quality products
- Be a trustworthy source of insight into how to thrive in the NICU
- Make your shopping experience easy, informative and timely
- Encourage you to make informed choices about the things you can control during the NICU
- Empower parents to become advocates for themselves and their babies
- Educate friends and families about great ways to support their loved ones
Having a baby in the NICU is hard. No doubt about it. Gone are the dreams of the perfect pregnancy, the perfect delivery, the perfect bonding and togetherness. It's a whole new & scary world.
I get it. I've been a NICU nurse for over 20 years, and have seen how heart-wrenching it is.
As hard as it is, NICU families deserve a little extra hope and joy. Every Tiny Thing is here to deliver just that.
All of our products are one-of-a-kind, designed specifically for the NICU. They are ideal for full-term and pre-term babies needing hospital care. And they’re the high-quality kinds of items that you expect and deserve, as well-crafted and thoughtfully-designed as any other baby products you love.
So go ahead, give yourself or someone you love a much deserved bit of joy!
1. The stories and posts Every Tiny Thing are inspired by years of nursing practice and personal experiences, but all stories and posts, all references to staff or facilities are either fictional or are formed by compositing, making no story a reflection of any actual story unless otherwise stated. They’re fictionalized. HIPAA Privacy Rules are taken very seriously, we will not ever share any individually identifiable information.
2. Nothing on Every Tiny Thing should be construed as constituting medical advice. ALWAYS CONSULT your NICU staff, your baby’s doctors, & your hospital if you have any questions about what you’ve read here. This is blogging, story telling, information sharing, educating & supporting, not medical advising.
3. Occasionally, here at Every Tiny Thing, we do product reviews and receive products for review purposes. If we find a product to be something we truly value, we may post a review. All of the opinions shared here on Every Tiny Thing are 100% our own and are not influenced by the manufacturer, advertiser, etc.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases on links within the article - but we never recommend any products we don’t personally approve of. Every Tiny Thing is a participant in affiliate advertising programs, which are designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to retail products & services. By clicking the links, you help keep the site up & running - Thanks! :)
4. Trish's work here at Every Tiny Thing and the opinions expressed are hers alone and do not reflect the opinions of her employer.